Thursday, May 26, 2016

Personal update: Anime Review 2 and Let's plays

Now that I have received feedback through various websites on my first episode of ChAnime, I am in the process of selecting which anime to review for the next episode, and so the process begins! The wait for this episode will be much shorter than the previous one, that was bogged down by a move and general chaos.

Beyond that I am planning a separate lets play channel for which I have acquired a partner who's personality I think a lot of you will enjoy.  He will be payed for his time, and is someone I know very well. All that is left is to figure out price and time, something I will not, for obvious reasons, share here. Life is going well and projects are coming along fantastically, and I am excited to bring you all along for the ride of building a world class company.

No comments: